California Car Duster Universal Duster with Extension Handle 96653
The Universal Car Duster’s adjustable head and telescoping handle make it perfect for dusting and maintaining large trucks and RVs, plus excellent for use around the home. It features the same baked-in wax treatment as our popular California Car Duster, with an extra-large dusting head that can pivot up/down or left/right to access hard-to-reach places. The adjustable handle extends from 26” to 48”, and features universal threading, so you can attach the mop head to just about any extension pole to dust the hardest to reach places around your home or RV. Excellent for use on ceiling lights, crown molding, XL RVs and trailers, windows and more.
Don't be fooled by cheap imitations that will move dust around and scratch your paint! Always look for and purchase the Original California Car Duster brand.
- The original since 1989 and still the best
- Removes dust quickly, without scratching your paint and household finishes
- This larger duster is great for use on SUV's, motorhomes and hard to reach areas in the home or garage
- Extends time between car/truck/SUV/trailer/RV washes
- Saves time, money and water
- Special wax treated cotton mop lifts dust and does not move it around
- #1 choice of diehard car detailers, car enthusiasts and casual vehicle owners
- This model features an extendable & swiveling handle
- Mophead measures 16" X 5"
All orders shipped within the lower 48 states ship for $8.99 flat rate shipping. Additional fees apply for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and international destinations. Please message us for shipping options for those destinations.
Should I Wash the Duster?
We do not recommend washing the car duster until it is pushing dust rather than lifting it. Even though the mop might be turning brown, the duster will still work effective. Washing the car duster risk removing some of our signature baked in wax treatment. You can view some use and care tips on our FAQ page.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov